Public Courses Programme
Our year round Public Courses is open to everyone and offers a route to understanding artistic processes and ideas for artists and life-long learners. They are a great way to explore sculptural methods, learn different processes and make artworks. Our wide-ranging public courses programme gives you the chance to:
- Work with highly skilled and experienced artists
- Develop your practical skills
- Experiment with different materials and processes
- Learn about contemporary and historical developments in visual art
- Access ESW’s purpose built production facilities, equipment and expertise
We keep group numbers small so our tutors can give each participant focus and support. We run weekly daytime and evening classes , two day weekend courses.
You also get additional access to the workshops for you to practice your skills or finish work outside of the course hours.
All materials and tools are included in the course price unless otherwise stated.
We also offer Bespoke Training, the technicians at Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop are open to course enquiries from individuals and groups. We offer in-depth training in the wood, metal and mixed media workshops for groups of up to 1-3 people. If you would like more information about this or if you have an enquiry email firstname.lastname@example.org.